6th Forum of Best Practices in Project, Program and Risk Management
QRP International is pleased to announce the 6th edition of Project, Program and Risk Management Forum.
The event will be held in French in Paris on Wednesday, September 26th 2012.
Here is a quick overview of the program:
- 4 conferences/case studies:
* Tailoring PRINCE2 within the public sector
* Using PRINCE2 at MSC Cruises
* MSP principles successfully implemented within Orange Business Switzerland
* Using MSP to manage a program within Novartis Pharma
- 2 workshops:
* How to tailor PRINCE2 to your own environment
* Discover risk management with M_o_R guidance
- 2 software workshops:
* Portfolio management with Sciforma 4.0
* Web solutions NQI Orchestra
Enrollment and participation free of charge.
Attendance cost: Free
Event organizer: QRP International
- ozbest email loc:RO
Link to 6th Forum of Best Practices in Project, Program and Risk Management: http://itevent.net/6e-forum-des-bonnes-pratiques-en-management-de-projets-programmes-et-risques/
Where: Paris, France, Paris