LEARN TO BUILD A MORE EFFECTIVE BUSINESS-DRIVEN SECURITY NETWORK WITH THE SABSA RISK PRACTITIONER TRAINING COURSE
You are invited to take part in a private training course on SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) in Winnipeg, MB.Taught by a Certified SABSA Master, this two-module, 5-day program provides an internationally-proven path for ensuring that the security needs of your organization are met completely, and are designed, delivered, and supported as an integral part of your IT management infrastructure.
Whether you are facing the challenges of service management, enterprise-wide architecture, designing the infrastructure for a new business initiative, implementing a single IT project, or complying with governance and compliance directives, the SABSA lifecycle will give you the roadmap for success.
SABSA is a proven framework and methodology for Enterprise Security Architecture and Service Management used successfully by numerous organizations around the world. Now used globally to meet a wide variety of Enterprise needs including Risk Management, Information Assurance, Governance, and Continuity Management, SABSA has evolved since 1995 to be the ‘approach of choice’ for commercial organizations and government.
Course Format: Five days (40 hours) of instructor-led, classroom-based training (40 CPEs)
Continental breakfast and lunch will also be served all five days.
Who should Attend?
CIO/CISO/CRO/CIRO, IT Strategists and Planners, IT Architects, IT Development Managers and Project Leaders, Software Managers and Architects, Computer/Information Security Managers, Advisors, Consultants & Practitioners, IT Line Managers, IT Service Delivery Managers, Risk Managers, Internal and External Auditors.
What you will Learn:
• A comprehensive knowledge of the SABSA Service Management and Operations Framework
• Hands-on experience in using the SABSA service design process
• Ability to demonstrate the practical SABSA method for consolidating other service management and security frameworks and standards into a holistic security plan
• An outline for security services architecture
• A plan for ensuring information security is fully incorporated into your IT Service Management processes
• Models for risk management, assurance, compliance, and operational security services
• Techniques for creating organization-specific security measurement, metrics, and performance management methods
For more information and to register, call 204-255-4136 x221 or go to http://conta.cc/1v6XUv5
Event Venue: Seccuris Training Center, 100-321 McDermot Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3A 0A3, Canada
Attendance cost (value and currency): 3660.00
Event Organizer: Seccuris Inc.
Start Date: August 11, 2014
End Date: August 15, 2014