Excel Spreadsheets; develop and validate for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Why Should You Attend:
Learn how to create an Excel spreadsheet application that is GxP compliant. Understand how to validate your application with minimal documentation. Follow the step-by-step instructions as we configure Excel for audit trails, security features, and data entry verification. This session includes an interactive workshop so you can learn techniques that are important to you. Bring your laptop and use Excel for your own needs.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Avoid 483s and Warning Letters.
- Become compliance when using Excel spreadsheets for GxP data.
- How to use cell and file protections.
- How to use Excel’s audit trail.
- Reduce validation time and costs.
- Increase compliance while lowering resource needs.
- Understand what validation documentation is required.
- Hands on workshop to address your specific needs.
Attendance cost: 299$
Event organizer: ComplianceOnline
Link to Excel Spreadsheets; develop and validate for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance: http://itevent.net/excel-spreadsheets-develop-and-validate-for-21-cfr-part-11-compliance-2/
Where: Online Event, Palo Alto CA