Green Data Center Summit Hong Kong 2013
Save the Date!
Building an agile, scalable, and energy efficient datacenter for business challenges ahead!
Organizations are experiencing rapid IT growth; the change of technology density has increased the consumption of energy. Reducing the energy cost is at, or near the top of every CIO’s priority. Green Data Center Summit (GDCS2013) intends to explore best designs and practices, as well as latest technologies that are conducive to building and implementing a cost & energy efficient data center.
Attendance at this Conference will enable you to:
- Learn how to reduce energy consumption and improve efficiency of a Data Center
- Gain an insight into the best design of a Green Datacenter
- Share with counterparts how to operate a datacenter cost and energy efficiently
- Identify the optimal outsourcing model for your organization
- Explore new technologies that impact the data center
- Manage explosive growth of IT demand
Who Should Attend
The Green Data Center Summit is specially designed for senior decision makers such as CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CTOs, Presidents, VPs, Directors, GMs, and senior personnel such as:
- Head of IT
- Head of IT Infrastructure
- Head of Enterprise Architecture
- Head of Information Security
- Data Center manager and Engineer
- Data Center Facilities Manager and Engineer
- Data Center Operations Manager and Engineer
- Disaster Recovery Manager
- Business Continuity Manager
- Network, Cabling and Communication Engineers and Integrators
- Server, Storage, and Application Administrator
For further details, please visit: http://www.zic-info.com/gdcs2013/registration.asp?fs=iteventsportal
Event Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center
Attendance cost (value and currency): USD 200
Event Organizer: Zenith Integrated Communications Ltd.
Start Date: May 22, 2013
End Date: May 22, 2013