Four Seasons Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia
Indonesia Real Estate Conference 2012 – Maximizing Real Estate Investment & Business Growth Opportunities in Indonesia.
9th & 10th July 2012 – Main Conference
11th July 2012 – Post Conference Workshops
With its abundance of multi sector opportunities & performance during the GFC, Indonesia is
currently one the most attractive investment destinations for domestic & international investors.
Featuring the latest intelligence as Indonesia’s real estate and property industry sees an upswing in demand and investor interest, Indonesia Real Estate 2012 will be the platform to jumpstart your potential investments and development initiatives going into 2013. Current stakeholders will be able to benchmark & update their current business activities in Indonesia.
Conference Highlights this July:
– 3 Day Dedicated Real Estate & Property Event Covering Across Residential, Industrial, Office and Hospitality Sectors
– 4+ Leading Developers Insights
– 5+ Key Investment & Financiers Insights
– 18+ Current Challenges & Solution Driven Presentations for Real Estate & Property Stakeholders
– 20+ Real Estate Frontrunners Excelling at their Game
– 24+ Hours of Professional Learning & Networking Opportunities
– 2 Industry Practitioner Led Workshops to Optimize Real Estate Development Operations in Indonesia
Join us this July at the real estate business investment platform for stakeholders considering
investments into Indonesia’s property sector!
Attendance cost: US$2,295 (conference only regular fee)
Event organizer: Clariden Global