Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032, Andhra Pradesh, India
International conference on Project and Product Leadership at ISB Hyderabad on 15th December, 2012
International Board of Project and Product Leadership (IBPL), in the series of IBPL National CXO Round Table Conferences (RTC), the upcoming RTC is going to be conducted at Hyderabad, on Saturday, December 15th2012 at ISB-Hyderabad. This one day conference is designed for participation by key decision makers in the organizations who are involved in Project and Product Management activities across industries.It is a unique platform to interact with leaders and practitioners from industry, understand best practices, and participate in intensive and collaborative learning discussions.
For details please visit:IBPL
The event is will be attended by
Chief Guest:Mr. Ponnala Lakshmaiah, State Minister for IT & Communication.
Guests of Honour:
Mr. BVR Mohan Reddy, CMD, Infotech Enterprises
Mr. Rajanna, Regional Head, TCS
Mr. JA Chowdary, Executive Chairman, Talent Sprint
Mr. Sateesh Andra, Investor
Mr. Sanjay Jaju, Secretary to Govt of AP, IT & C.
The event will also be attended by CXOs of various organizations.
The event is a power packed session where six panels (consisting of CXOs) will discuss on six critical industry topics like:
2. Customer Expectations Management
3. Procurement& Vendor Management
5. Risk Management
6. Quality Management
In addition, the RTC would facilitate
• Interaction and networking between the state, leading industry practitioners, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, academicians, specialists and other successful professionals.
• Great amount of networking with other senior leaders and to learn from Industry best practices.
• This is the place to be for executives, entrepreneurs, and companies looking to grow their knowledge to the next level.
IBPL being a not-for-profit society, also requests for a participation fee of INR 2999/- from the Participants so as to partially cover the cost of the event.
All the participants in the event are eligible for 10 PDUs from Project Management Institute (PMI), USA
Event is supported by
The IT and ITES Industry Association of AP (Formerly HYSEA)
Attendance cost: 2999
Event organizer: Nucleus