Managed Services & Network Sharing 2010 – London, UK
Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel,
Economic activities of the network are at the heart of strategies for mobile operators in 2010.
The current economic crisis and the consequent lack of availability of credit is pushing mobile operators to dramatically reduce the CAPEX and OPEX. Based on the business models of alternative industries such as aviation and transport, many large groups for operators with the development of innovative business partnerships to reduce capital expenditures and fixed Opex pass led models.
* Are you currently involved in projects to reduce the cost of its network costs?
* Want to learn the major operator groups are developing internal relocation initiatives to reduce costs?
* Want to know how mobile operators have reduced their network-related spending up to 25% through the exchange of the network?
* Do you know how to maximize cost savings through outsourcing managed services in both the nucleus and the planning of the access network, operations and maintenance?
* Want to know how the financial community can fund its network to build?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then make room on its agenda for this key industry event.
This high level forum will CXO strategy and speakers at the Director level of the major mobile operators in the world.
Key Speakers include:
• Michael Yngvesson, CEO, 3G Infrastructure Services Sweden
• Sebastian Dąbrowski, Head of Strategy & Projects, Telekomunikacja Polska
• Bjørn Amundsen, Head of Mobile Network Coverage, Telenor
• Daniel Meersohn, Manager Operations & Maintenance Programmes, Vodafone Group
• David Haszeldine, Network Economics Manager, T-Mobile UK
• Sherine Anwar, Head of Strategy, Vodafone Egypt
• Mauricio Cascao, Head of Innovation Technology, TIM Brasil
• Serge Arbogast, Head of 3G Program, Azerfon
• Shyan Mardikar, Senior Vice President – Network Services, Bharti Airtel (TBC)
• Pedro Planas, CTO, Telefónica Peru
• Chris Buist, Head of Telecoms, PA Consulting
• Dr. Wolfgang Geisselbrecht, Management Consultant, Oliver Wyman
• Paul Graham, Partner TMT & Outsourcing Group, Dundas & Wilson
• Mark Neild, Head of Business Transformation – Western Europe, Nokia Siemens Networks
Who Should Attend
* VPs of Strategy
* Directors of Radio Access
* Core Network Directors
* Heads of Radio Networks
* Technical Directors
* Business Planning Managers
* Heads of Special Projects
* Cell Planning Managers
* Radio Planning Experts
* Directors of Network Engineering
* Outsourcing Managers
* Business Transformation Managers
* Sourcing Directors
* Operations Directors
* Heads of Network Sharing
* Network Development Directors
* Procurement Managers
* Technical Specialists
* Senior Network Advisors
- serge arbogast
- daniel meersohn
- Mauricio Cascao email
- network sharing forum london
- serge arbogas
Link to Managed Services & Network Sharing 2010 – London, UK: http://itevent.net/managed-services-network-sharing-2010-london-uk/