ActiveLearning, DesignMix Bldg., 59 Connecticut St., Greenhills, San Juan, Philippines
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) is the principal industry-proven method for developing reliable, modular, testable programs and systems. This OOAD training course provides practical skills in the latest OO requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing methods. Intensive hands-on exercises offer you a working knowledge that turns concepts into practice.
Strudents will not just learn UML diagrams. They will learn how to apply UML in the context of OO software development. From requirements gathering to actually mapping the diagrams to code, concepts in this course are consistently illustrated using a single case study. This course emphasizes on applying different design patterns to solve common OO design issues. Knowing how to create properly designed object-oriented systems is what separates programmers from software architects.
You will learn how to:
– Capture user requirements in use cases and transform them into detailed designs
– Exploit the rich object-oriented modeling provided by Unified Modeling Language (UML)
– Adapt to changing requirements with iterative techniques and component-based design
– Design solutions optimized for modern object-oriented languages and platforms
– Apply proven design patterns to refine analysis and design models
Event organizer: ActiveLearning
Register for the Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML