This program covers the five process group areas across all the nine knowledge areas of the New Project Management Body of Knowledge 4th Edition (PMBOK®) Guide viz., Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling,Closing. Knowledge learned in this program can lead to Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute.
* PM Maturity Assessment – GAP assessment covering all 9 knowledge areas which presents the gap in knowledge of participants to put them in the right frame of mind about their current awareness of PM Knowledge irrespective of field / experience
* Excellent Training Materials aligned to the New PMBOK-2004® 4th Edition-One copy per participant
* Additional Training Materials – One copy per participant
* PMP exam Question Banks – more than 10,000 questions for intensive practice by participants
* PMP® Exam oriented Tips & Tricks
* Innovative exercises like Reverse Glossary® and Process Identity® to reinforce knowledge gained.
* PMP Exam Process-wise Questions Distribution pattern
* Industry oriented Practical Tips
* PMP® Simulated Mock Test – Conducted at the end of the course
* 35 hours mandatory PM Education / Contact Hours Certificate, which fulfills the mandatory PM Education Requirements as per PMI®, USA.
Who should attend:
* Project Managers
* Team leaders/Members
* Field Staff Members
* Project Engineers
* Design Engineers
* Project Leaders and Admonistrators
* Industrial Engineers
* Program Managers
* Manufacturing Engineers
* Project Coordinators
Our faculty is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®, from PMI, USA, and has more than 24 years of cumulative professional experience in domestic & international software projects and in conducting training programs. He has successfully organized and conducted more than 50,000 person-hours of training around the globe and is a frequent speaker on Information Systems and Security Management in various corporates, forums, and conferences around the world. He has managed, estimated, designed, planned, tendered, coordinated, executed multi-million dollar projects in various capacities around the world. He has conducted training programs for the faculty members at Texas Tech University, Lubbock Christian University, Pune University, IIM Ahmedabad, Brunel University London, and the University of Minnesota. He is an active member of PMI®, USA.
For registration and more information on the workshop or to find out about exhibition, sponsoring the workshop, please contact Padmakumar. Bala, at [email protected]
Ph: +91 9094532918 / +91 44 45018472.
Attendance cost: Rs. 15,442/-
Event Organizer: OptiRisk India