ActiveLearning, DesignMix Bldg., 59 Connecticut St., Greenhills, San Juan, Philippines
In this Project Management Training, participants will learn how to successfully plan, manage and deliver projects. The will also learn how to implement project management processes, develop leadership skills and respond to real-world scenarios.
At the end of the course, students will have access to templates and checklists for use back at the office. This course can be credited as part of the contact hours required for PMP certification.
Participants will learn how to:
– Describe the project management process and its benefits;
– Use project management vocabulary and terminology;
– Identify the characteristics of a successful project;
– Create an initial project plan;
– Identify and perform the major aspects of project initiation, project control and close-out;
– Identify and describe cultural change issues in implementing project management.
Event organizer: ActiveLearning