QAI’s 9th Annual International Software Testing Conference 2009 – Bangalore, India
Le Meridien Hotel
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
QAI’s Annual International Software Testing Conference has been a highly popular offering that brings together practitioners and thought leaders from the Software Industry, Academia and Government for sharing and exchange of experiences, ideas and learning. Leading Continuity and Change is the theme for this year’s conference. Change is continuous and ongoing in current dynamic and ever changing environment. The need of the hour is constant change, which is, at times, conflicting with the notion of continuity and need for building agility. Leaders and leading organizations need to include continuity in their thinking and to manage for continuity in a constructive way, while enabling constant change and creating speed and efficiency in the practice. STC 2009 focuses on building a leadership narrative to piece together the three cornerstones of growth and continuity – True Commitment, Competence and Coherence and focuses on the ability of the organizations, practitioners and leaders.
At the conference practitioners, organizations share and learn the current best practices, and the future possibilities on how to manage not only change and continuity, but perhaps paradox more generally. Ninth in the series STC 2009, will include specific tracks focusing on ‘Test Business Leadership’, ‘Test Program Management’ (Test Management, Team Management, Test Estimation etc.), ‘Techniques and Tools’ and ‘Emerging Areas’.
• Knowledge-packed sessions that cover critical and latest testing issues.
• Speakers of International repute and gurus from all over the world will be speaking at the event.
Focused Conference Tracks
• Learn from the real world experiences of industry experts who’ll show you how to turn various theoretical concepts into best practices and achieve outstanding results.
• Specific ways to improve your testing process and results.
• Best practices shared by the leading companies.
• The latest testing tools and techniques from leading testing product and service providers.
• The interactive tutorials give you an opportunity to learn from the gurus, experts and practitioners.
• It helps you to learn from the best practices adopted in leading organisations and then put in practice in your organisations.
• You also learn from international experts about the new methodologies and techniques of Software Testing.
• Insight from industry leaders and practitioners.
The Conference will provide an exclusive opportunity:
• To meet face-to-face with various service providers in the area of Software Testing.
• To compare and question the service providers directly and make quick decisions.
Take Home a World of Knowledge
Ranging from plenary sessions to the closing panel discussion, STC 2009 is filled with unlimited opportunities to learn.
Managers Solution Workshop
The Manager’s Solutions Workshop focuses on the top challenges facing managers in building, testing, and delivering quality software applications and products in today’s fast-paced and demanding environment. This intense and interactive workshop provides a unique opportunity for managers to learn from the industry leaders and to discuss issues with their peers from other companies to leverage group skills and knowledge in developing pragmatic solutions. Each attendee will have the opportunity to have their specific challenges and concerns addressed during the workshop.
Best of the Best Awards
Submit the Paper/Practice/Tutorial and Get Recognized. The Award will recognize leadership and contribution in the field of Software Testing. It will provide impetus and encourage contribution to the testing processes, skills and principles that make testing an imperative part of the software development life cycle.
Created to capture the views, perspectives, and thoughts of the speakers, leaders, and audience on the state of practice in the software testing industry. The expressions are captured on the web and relayed via web and print media for an engaging experience and initiating discussions.
Live Blogging Conference
The world is a stage, and we are using technology to ensure that the STC 2009 is indeed a world conference. Using live blogging, we will be providing the updates to all those who could not make it to the conference to view the proceedings (transcripts, videos, and other elements live).
CXO Breakfast Session
This exclusive invitation only session will be attended by CXO and the leaders from the Software Testing Space from all over India. Great way to be seen with the Industry leaders.
Take advantage of the various formal and informal opportunities at STC 2009 to interact with colleagues, industry experts, solutions providers and peers to share ideas and discuss various opportunities.
Enjoy the Gala Dinner and Entertainment Evening on November 19, 2009 at the Conference.
Who Should Attend
• Software Testing Managers
• Project Managers and Team Leaders
• Test Center Heads and Practitioners
• CTOs, CKOs
• Software Engineers and Developers
• Offshore Testing Center Heads
Link to QAI’s 9th Annual International Software Testing Conference 2009 – Bangalore, India: http://itevent.net/qais-9th-annual-international-software-testing-conference-2009-bangalore-india/