Scrum Master Training in Cape Town on 8 Mar 2012
Cape Town, South Africa
We are global IT training and consulting organization specialized in Scrum (CSM) Trainings. Learn with us, be a ScrumMaster and help your teams live by the values and practices of Scrum!
In our pursuit to bring to you the best Scrum trainings, we invite you to the following 2-day Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training programs by Mike Beedle, one of the first scrum adopters with over 15 years of experience of practicing Scrum in varied business environments.
In the current dynamic business scenario, there is an increasing need to learn scrum and agile to make sure that your projects are planned well and you have a definite deliverable at every stage of a project lifecycle.
Scrum is an innovative and a deceptively simple approach of getting things done in complex projects.
So, as a project manager or a team lead, if you really want your teams to perform well and meet the project goals efficiently, here is an advancement to become an internationally accredited Certified ScrumMaster.
Benefits of CSM Certification Program:
• This training caters to a very high demand in the industry for managers with scrum certification and experience
• Our success percentage is very high in the CSM evaluation exam.
• Implementing Scrum in your project will certainly be a cakewalk after this training.
• Individual attention and group interactions over processes and tools will help you learn better.
• One mock test and online reading material will be made available to all participants at no additional cost
• Participants will also get 15 PDU’s Certificates claimable with PMI.
Early-bird Fee: USD 1199 (Including Scrum Alliance evaluation & 1 year Scrum Alliance Membership) instead of standard rate of USD 1399.
Attendance cost: USD 1199
Event organizer: Rebus
Register for the Scrum Master Training
- scrum master certification in springfield illinois
Link to Scrum Master Training in Cape Town on 8 Mar 2012: http://itevent.net/scrum-master-training-in-cape-town-on-8-mar-2012/
Where: Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa