ActiveLearning, DesignMix Bldg., 59 Connecticut St., Greenhills,
San Juan, Philippines
In this Spring training course, Java developers will learn how to quickly build enterprise Java applications using the industry-standard Spring framework.
Through intensive hands-on exercises, they will also learn how to implement high-performance applications while reducing development time.
- Develop scalable enterprise Java applications using Spring 2.5
- Build application infrastructure using Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection (DI)
- Perform unit testing using stubs and Spring’s test support classes
- Modularize functionality using Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Add a flexible application user interface with Spring Model View Controller (MVC)
- Be more productive in Spring development using SpringSource Tool Suite Eclipse IDE
For more information, please call +632 726-8128 or email
Event organizer: ActiveLearning