Spring Training Philippines, 25 Sep 2012
ActiveLearning, DesignMix Bldg., 59 Connecticut St., Greenhills,
San Juan, Philippines
In this Spring training course, Java developers will learn how to quickly build enterprise Java applications using the industry-standard Spring framework.
Through intensive hands-on exercises, they will also learn how to implement high-performance applications while reducing development time.
- Develop scalable enterprise Java applications using Spring 2.5
- Build application infrastructure using Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection (DI)
- Perform unit testing using stubs and Spring’s test support classes
- Modularize functionality using Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Add a flexible application user interface with Spring Model View Controller (MVC)
- Be more productive in Spring development using SpringSource Tool Suite Eclipse IDE
For more information, please call +632 726-8128 or email
Event organizer: ActiveLearning