ActiveLearning, DesignMix Bldg., 59 Connecticut St., Greenhills, San Juan, Philippines
In this Spring training course, Java developers learn how to quickly build enterprise Java applications using the industry-standard Spring framework. Through intensive hands-on exercises, you learn how to implement high-performance applications while reducing development time.
You will learn how to:
– Develop scalable enterprise Java applications using Spring 2.5
– Build application infrastructure using Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection (DI)
– Perform unit testing using stubs and Spring’s test support classes
– Modularize functionality using Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
– Add a flexible application user interface with Spring Model View Controller (MVC)
– Be more productive in Spring development using SpringSource Tool Suite Eclipse IDE
For more information, please call +632 726-8128 / 881-7700.
Yahoo Messenger ID: active_learning_ph
Event organizer: ActiveLearning