University of Malaya
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
United Kingdom – Malaysia – Ireland Engineering Science Conference 2011 (UMIES 2011) is open to Malaysian postgraduate engineering students studying locally, in UK and Ireland as well as to international postgraduate students who are currently studying in Malaysia. UMIES 2011, to be held during 12-13 July, 2011 in the University of Malaya, aims to provide an excellent platform for participants to share and exchange research findings and ideas. The conference will be divided into the following themes in engineering sciences and related fields:
1. Chemical, Bio process & Food Engineering.
2. Civil & Environmental Engineering.
3. Mechanical, Aeronautical & Material Engineering.
4. Manufacturing, Industrial & Design Engineering.
5. Biomedical Engineering & Biomechanics.
6. Electronic & Electrical Engineering.
7. Computer Science & Information Technology.
Students who have research backgrounds in engineering sciences and related technology fields are welcome to submit papers. Papers with good quality will be considered by a number of journals for publishing.
Attendance cost: 250USD
Event organizer: University of Malaya
Register for the Engineering Science Conference 2011